- 4 flour tortillas (Azteca brand), quartered
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shaved white chocolate
- 1/2 cup shaved dark chocolate (if you don’t like dark substitute milk chocolate)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can Comstock strawberry pie filling
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pre-heat oven 350 and grease a glass baking dish. (I use Pam spray, but butter will work also) Mix sugar and cinnamon. I generally put them into a plastic zip lock baggy to do this. That way if I don’t use it all it’s already in a storage container for another day.
Pour enough vegetable oil in skillet to fry the tortilla chips. Heat oil on med-high heat. Fry chips to a light brown color.
Transfer fried chips to a bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
In the greased baking dish layer chips. Top each layer with the shaved chocolate and coconut.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, until chocolate is melted.
Heat strawberry pie filling in a small sauce pan for dipping.
Serve immediately. Yields 4 portions