- 2 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 heaping cup of red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 vine-ripe tomatoes, cored, seeded and diced
- Kosher Salt (Paleo followers omit this ingredient or substitute with unrefined sea salt)
- Cracked Black Pepper
Thoroughly mix all ingredients, season with Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before using or serving to let the flavors have a chance to blend fully.
Suggestions: If you want to add a little heat, then dice half a Jalapeno Pepper that has been cored and seeded…..but if you like it hot add a complete Jalapeno Pepper with membranes and seeds.