- juice from 1 Lime
- 1 Green Apple, cored & diced
- 1 Red Apple, cored & diced
- 1 Pear, cored & diced
- 1 handful of Seedless Grapes, halved
- 2 handfuls of Strawberries, hulled, halved and sliced
- 1 cup sweetened shredded Coconut (Paleo followers omit this ingredient unless you have access to fresh raw shredded coconut)
In a large bowl add the juice from the lime then add all of the fruit and toss slightly to coat them with the lime juice. Add the coconut and toss with the fruit pieces until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Suggestions: This is my basic Fruit Salad recipe, but when visiting me you may find a handful of various berries, nuts, peaches, plums and apricots added when they are in season.