Well this isn’t really a recipe. There are no measurements, just an ingredient list. We use our Panini Press quite often. Here is just one of our latest creations.
- 1 Garlic Herb Hoagie roll, halved, (leftovers)
- Smoked Turkey, sliced, (leftovers)
- Orange Heirloom Tomato, sliced
- red onion, sliced
- spinach, stems removed
- Cheddar Jack Cheese slices
- Provolone Cheese slices
- Horseradish Mustard
- Olive Oil, (for brushing on the outside of the rolls before pressing)
- Italian Dressing (just pour a little bit on the open end of the Panini before serving)
Preheat your Panini Press. Brush the outside of the hoagie rolls with Olive Oil. Layer the ingredients inside and press away. Just love all the different ways to make a Panini.