- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Tb plus 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tb sugar
- 1/4 cup Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 @ 12 oz bottle of Budweiser or Coors regular Beer
- 3 Tb butter, salted, melted
- unsalted butter for greasing the pan
Preheat oven to 350. Completely grease a bread loaf pan with unsalted butter.
Sift the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the dark brown sugar, sugar, Rosemary and garlic, mix the ingredients well. Pour in the Beer and thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Put the bread mixture into the loaf pan and pour the melted salted butter over the top. Bake for 50-60 minutes. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.