- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 Tb plus 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 Tb sugar
- 1 @ 12 oz bottle of Budweiser or Coors regular beer
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup roasted & salted sunflower kernels
- 3 Tb salted butter, melted
- unsalted butter for greasing the loaf pan
Preheat your oven to 350. Butter a loaf pan with the unsalted butter.
In a large bowl combine the Whole Wheat flour, flour, baking powder, salt, dark brown sugar, sugar. Pour in the beer and stir well. Fold in all of the nuts, walnut, pecans, almonds and sunflower seeds. Fill your loaf pan with the dough and pour the melted butter on top. Bake in the center of your oven for about 55 minutes. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.