To my followers you should check out Teresa’s blog at cantstayoutofthekitchen.com It’s a wonderfully written blog. Full of great information and photos. Not only does she offer incredible recipes but is also very informative on nutrition and health.
So, lets see the rules say I should share 7 bits of information that I haven’t shared before. Hmmm…that’s a bit uncomfortable, but what the heck it makes life interesting, doesn’t it?
- I coached my son’s football and baseball teams for many years. Why? So that I could be part of his life’s journey in as many ways as possible.
- Sometimes I am brought to tears by the way God has guided me to where I am today and the life he has provided for me.
- One of my favorite movies is “Polly Anna” from Disney. I always wanted to find the little town of Harrington “the Glad Town” and live there. (I think I might have found it out here with Mark)
- I am energetic, but not by choice. I would rather be lazy.
- I am loud and humorous because I am shy.
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, the cheapest box, is one of my favorite foods of all time.
- I am afraid to drive over bridges, but I smile anyways.
In return for this nomination and acceptance of this gracious award I would like to pay it forward to 7 bloggers that I truly enjoy and visit on a regular basis. (also part of the rules)
- Bucket List Publications @ lesleycarter.wordpress.com
- Joe Graff’s Recipe Blog @ joegraff.wordpress.com
- Jujus Kitchen @ jujuskitchen.me
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef @ rantingchef.com
- Switters B & Fly Fishing @ swittersb.wordpress.com
- While Chasing Kids @ russianmomcooks.com
- Whole Foodies @ https://facebook.com/groups/1208…
The Beautiful Blogger Award is a Pay it Forward type of award. You thank the person that nominated you by placing a link within your post to their blog. You nominate 7 bloggers you follow for the award. You then post 7 things about yourself that many may not know about you or things that will help people get to know you. Then finally you add the award image to your blog. How cool is that? And it’s a lot of fun also.