- 2 medium Yellow Zucchini, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 TB plus 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 TB sugar
- 1 bottle of beer, 12 ounces, I usually use Budweiser
- 3 TB Rosemary Herb Butter, melted, see my recipe
Preheat oven to 350 and butter a bread loaf pan.
Add the zucchini and garlic into a food processor and pulse until roughly shredded. In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the light brown sugar, regular sugar and zucchini garlic mixture. Pour the beer in and mix with a wooden spoon until blended. Pour the bread batter into the buttered loaf pan and pour the melted Rosemary Herb Butter over the top. Bake for 50-60 minutes. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean. Let the bread cool in your bread pan for at least an hour before removing it and serving.